Pokemon But With Animals2 Pokemon But With Animals2

"A masterpiece"

The animation was great,the whole story was hell lot of funny ...excellent work for you guys :D
My eyes can detach from the screen now ? I don't wanna get hit by that monkey...just for my security :D

The Final Battle. The Final Battle.

"Fantastic indeed ..."

Hardwood in small bottles i'd rather say ...true, the camera needed some zooms but in this case will make an exception ..
In rest it was damn awesome!! the motion , the fight,the music ...perfect if you could ask me XD

Bambee Bambee

"Conclusion of the day"

Rainbows come from Bambee's rear ? ...I smell the awesomeness from you dude ..thumbs up :D

Facebook Twitter Facebook Twitter

"You know what ? ...."

Agree, this is a master piece...if I had one of those accounts I would delete them immediately...and true, some facebook and twitter users actually don't do anything interesting in their lives ...without further conclusions ...10/10 and 5/5 ...

Dance of the Manwhore Dance of the Manwhore

"Fantastic .."

Who know ..all manwhores should bend in front of Sexual-Lobster when they see him ..ohh btw. i'l never eat youghurt again in my life ..:D thumbs up

Cookie Jar Gone Wrong Cookie Jar Gone Wrong

"What have I learned today ? "

Never give to a guy wearing underpants that has a gun ... a cookie with raisin ..but I mean NEVER !! thumbs up man ..

W.A.R W.A.R

"Jolly good show.."

Agree,I'd maybe short but it's hell lot of fun and it looks awesome ... I suppose he's the new T-bag King isn't he ?

Leo & Satan III Leo & Satan III

"WooHoo"

Dude , il say it once and il say it twice..this series was born straight out of hell ..it's just kicking ass in front of other's ... *sniff*..well done ..all thumbs up for u guys :D ..

Super Interview Super Interview

"Has someone noticed ..."

In the office their was a pancard "Work forever " ? ...God thank u that Batman didn't take the job ..u should sent Robin instead :D ..great animation man ..thumbs up ..

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

"In fact ... "

It was good , ohh yeah the saber fight ..freaking awesome !!
..and i watched the collab ...what are u going to do about it ..hmm ? The cast btw. ...il just let other's comment .
May i detach my eyes from the monitor pls ? ..I don't wanna get hit by El-Cid's gorilla crap.... and i agree with the mayor, 2 thumbs up